Dec 9, 2005
Please explain the relationship between CD4/CD8 ration when used in monitoring?
Medical Student interested in HIV/AIDS information.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
We don't use this ratio in general HIV practice to monitor patients.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Topping With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Blood Splash Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.