Levels in HIV
Dec 9, 2005
My aunt has HIV. She keeps talking about levels that keep dropping. I was wondering if you could tell me what these levels are and what they mean each time they drop. I'd like to have a better understanding of this. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Acute Hiv High Fever
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.