|Levels in HIV
Dec 9, 2005
My aunt has HIV. She keeps talking about levels that keep dropping. I was wondering if you could tell me what these levels are and what they mean each time they drop. I'd like to have a better understanding of this. Thanks.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Natural Cure For Std
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.