Dec 9, 2005
How does HIV virus kill Tcells?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
By getting inside them and disrupting normal cell activities, which leads to the cells death.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Muscle Ache?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.