Dec 9, 2005
How does HIV virus kill Tcells?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
By getting inside them and disrupting normal cell activities, which leads to the cells death.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.