change in results
Dec 9, 2005
I recently wrote to you abut my labs
tested in july v l 250,000 cd 4 420 then 380 then 280 v load staying the same. i thought I would have to start treatment soon but I just had some results back today Dec - vl 39,000 cd 4 380. Are things getting better what do they mean in terms of timescale for treatment?
Percentage was 15% now 24%
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have bought yourself some time, but treatment is coming for you sooner rather than later.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.