My Initial Viral Load Test

Last week I had the sobering news that my HIV labs returned positive. My spouse tested positive this past May and my initial HIV and Viral Load tests were both negative; however, my 6 month follow-up exams were abnormal and a final retest for the Western Blot showed enough protein bands for a positive result. My Viral Load test drawn this past Monday returned with a Viral Load count of 568 and a log.count of 2.75. My spouses initial Viral Load count was way over 100,000 per unit. Will mine eventually jump up to that level or will it remain this low? If my number count is naturally this low does that show that I may have an easier time dealing with this viral infection?

You don't indicate what your CD4 count is, but it is likely relatively high or in the normal range. Given that the viral load is that low, it is likely your immune system is doing a good job on its own to control the virus.

syphilis
change in results