Dec 9, 2005
I tested postive for syphilis with RPR titer of 1:2 but I have a negative FTA How does that work?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
probably a false positive result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How To Get Rid Of Thrush In Adults?
- Std With White Discharge And Bumps
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.