test results for a healthy body
Dec 4, 2005
One of your doctors stated that on this site you can find the test results that a healthy body would show for a whole range of tests. He said it was under thebody.com/pinf/diagnostic. I tried but couldn't pull it up. Can you help?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Try this: http://www.thebody.com/nmai/lab_values.html#normal Lab normal values
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- My Vagina Hurts And Has A Strange Smell Could It Be A Std
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Accuracy Of Elisa Test After 30 Days
- Blood Taken With Dirty Needle
- Broken Skin On Penis And Dry Humping With Underwear On
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.