hepatitis test results
Dec 4, 2005
I am just now getting lab results that read HBsAB-positive, and HBsAg, HCV Ab, HBcAb IGM negative. My doctor told me I have Hep B, but he seemed unsure how is this possible? I have gotten the vaccine of 3 shots about 5-6 years ago?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those results indicate you got the vaccine for HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Back Pain Hiv
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Is A Natural Remedy For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.