HIV-2 THEROPTHIC VACCINE ON TRIAL?
Dec 4, 2005
ON RECENT LATEST STUDIES/RESEARCH FOR BOTH PREVENTIVE AND TEHROPATHIC VACCINE IS JUST FOR HIV-1 OR THEY INCLUDED HIV- 2 ALSO? IF FOR HIV-2 ALSO, WHAT IS THE LATEST PROGRESS ON THAT- THANK U IN ADVANCE FOR UR ANSWER
Response from Dr. Holodniy
We are still along way from having preventative or therapeutic vaccines for HIV-1 or HIV-2.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Woman Transmit Hiv To A Man Through Fellatio?
- Can You Still Have Children If You're Hiv Positive?
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Symptoms Of Aids Related Complex
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.