|HIV-2 THEROPTHIC VACCINE ON TRIAL?
Dec 4, 2005
ON RECENT LATEST STUDIES/RESEARCH FOR BOTH PREVENTIVE AND TEHROPATHIC VACCINE IS JUST FOR HIV-1 OR THEY INCLUDED HIV- 2 ALSO? IF FOR HIV-2 ALSO, WHAT IS THE LATEST PROGRESS ON THAT- THANK U IN ADVANCE FOR UR ANSWER
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
We are still along way from having preventative or therapeutic vaccines for HIV-1 or HIV-2.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hiv Survive On Surfaces?
- Can Hepatitis C Come Back After Interferon Cure?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- What Symptoms Of Herpes Do Men Show?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.