Dec 4, 2005
what leads to lactic acidosis?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many things including infections, certain medications, and other kinds of medical illnesses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Lactic Acidosis Kill You?
- What Are The Dangers Of Lactic Acidosis?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.