hgh and testostrone
Nov 27, 2005
I've read of the benefits of injectable hgh increasing cd4 and the use of testostrone also. Have you seen or heard of any problems concerning their use with hiv? I was scanning the web and one site suggested that the use of these actually could increase hiv activity. is there any truth to this or just internet babble?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not aware of any such issues. The published trials with testosterone and growth hormone show there are no signficant effects on HIV viral load.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
- Can You Get Hiv From Giving Oral To A Girl?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.