|CD4 CELL COUNT
Nov 27, 2005
We have on two occasions got undetatable cd4 cell counts fom our labaratory why is this so?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unless you have AIDS and your CD4 count is < 5-10, this would be a lab error, particularly if your CD4 counts have been consistently quantified in the past.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Effects Of Hiv On Lymphocyte Count
- What Are The Chances Of Women Contracting Hiv From Males?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- Getting A Hepatitis Vaccine Twice
- Condom Effectiveness Against Hiv In Homosexuals
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.