|Cd8s, flow cytometry, NK-cells
Nov 27, 2005
Hi, I was just wondering - I have seen that NK-cells also express CD8. Does this mean that CD8 quantification in flow cytometry is potentially unreliable, could it measure NK-cells in addition to "true" CD8s?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely these cells would be confused. It all depends on how the CD8 cells are being characterized and counted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.