|IBS and effective regiman
Nov 27, 2005
I was diagnosed in May 05 with a viral load of 385000 & 286 t-cells, I went on sustiva and truvada in August, viral load 419375, t cells 169. I have IBS, my Doc switched me too Kaletra (3 tablets twice a day/switched from the capsules), Viread, & Epzicom. Today I was told my viral load is 195 and t cells 258. Should I feel good about this? Will my t cells go up?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.