CD-4 count

I am 60 years old. AIDS broke out 18months ago with Pneumonia cariinii. Viral load was 1,3 Mio and DC-4=6. I am taking Kaletra and Combivir since than (adherence 100%); for neuropathic pains i have to take 3 times daily neurontin 500mg since 12 months. A daily Pradif because of Prostrata-Problems and a daily Ponstan, which helps me to find sleep. Viral load is undetectable sinceabout 15 months and CD.4 count rose slowly to 180/Percentage 7, CD-4 stays at 180 since 9 months and percentage dropped to 6. What can I do to boost CD-4 and Percentage?? I take Vitamins I know things don't look very good. Maybe you can help. Thank you so much

The lower the CD4 count before starting treatment, the longer it takes to recover. Age can also be a factor here. The older one is the slower immune recovery may be. You have had an excellent response to treatment. Maintaining an undetectable viral load will help maintain your current CD4 count and hopefully result in a further gradual increase in your counts. Maintaining adequate nutrition and stress reduction will also help.

is viral load high or low?
IBS and effective regiman