|dropping CD4 Counts
Nov 19, 2005
Ihave been pos for about 9 years. my viral load has always been 0. However, my cd4 dropped from 600 to 420 in 4 months. My viral load undetectable. I have been under stress because of a death in my family. Could this of caused the drop? Everything else, liver, etc. is normal. I am a 39 year old female
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Another number that is important to look at is the CD4 percent. If the percentage has stayed the same then it is probably just some normal fluctuation and could be related to stress. If your numbers have been consistent over time and this was one dip, I would not be too concerned about it. A repeat on your next visit should establish whether this is a trend or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.