Nov 19, 2005
i ask a question before and you answered, but you asked what was cd4 count before it was 250 now 296, what does a virus load of < 2.6 mean.does things like aloe vera helpfull if so what other herbs is benifical to ones health .
Response from Dr. Holodniy
A viral load of < 2.6 means < 400 copies/ml. The value of 2.6 means the number is expressed in log10 units and is another way to express copy number. Unfortunately very few herbs have been studied in people with HIV infection to know whether they are beneficial or harmful.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does The Hiv Rash Look Like Bug Bites?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.