|confused please help
Nov 19, 2005
I am very confused about my last CD4 numbers. Back in July 05 my numbers were CD4=1174, CD4%38, CD4:CD8 ratio 1.31
Now after only 4 months my CD4'S are down to 940, CD4%=40, CD4:CD8 ratio=1.5
How should I interpret the extreme loss of CD4 cells in such a short time?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not be concerned about that change, given the stable CD4 percentage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.