Nov 11, 2005
Having a very low viral load and maintaining it could make you live a normal full life?
Is this correct?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Complex question and answer. Perhaps. It depends on many factors including underlying immune system, HIV treatment, presence of other medical conditions to name a few.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have
- Sore Testicles After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.