|HIV and AIDS
Nov 11, 2005
How does HIV relate to AIDS
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
HIV is the virus that results in HIV infection. AIDS is advanced HIV infection when the immune system has been significantly damaged by HIV and other infections or cancers develop as a result of a severely damaged immune system.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Current Events On Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.