Nov 11, 2005
How can you determine when you were exposed to, or when you contracted Hep B?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not unless you had a recent negative result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does Vaginal Thrush Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.