home access express HIV-1 +, any confirmatory home test?
Nov 4, 2005
i tested positive with the Home Access Express HIV-1 test system. is there any HOME TESTING that's confirmatory? how can i purchase it?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, and you should have this repeated and with a confirmatory test through a clinical laboratory.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Getting Scratched?
- HIV Risk Insertive Oral Sex
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex Bottom
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.