Oct 30, 2005
Thank you for responding to my previous question. Regarding Holistic and/or vitamin regimen... Is there one that will reduce viral load and increase t-cells or just maintain my numbers? I take a multiple vitamin and Shitake mushroom herb right now.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately, not that I am aware of.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
- Are Cough Fever Runny Nose Sore Neck Hiv Symptoms?
- Can Antiviral Drugs Mask Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.