Oct 30, 2005
When you are refereing to Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, and Eosinophils what does the ABS mean. Why may the lymphocytes be low but the lymphocyte ABS be high?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usually that refers to the absolute or actual number as opposed to the percent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Sign Of AIDS?
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Seroconversion
- How Do You Know If You Have Shingles?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.