|Hepatitis Exposure and Vaccination
Oct 30, 2005
If you've been exposed to hepatitis, how long do you have to be vaccinated? My parents are stuck in cancun and trying to help victims from hurricane Katrina were exposed to feces. My father has painful sores on his feet, does this sound like Hepatitis? Is it too late for them to vaccianted?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
They can still get vaccinated. The sores are unlikely to be related to hepatitis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does The Hiv Rash Last?
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
- Can You Get Hiv During Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Hiv Western Blot Test How Long Does It Take For Results
- Pictures Of People That Have Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.