|Hep C test
Oct 30, 2005
My recent test for HCV C Quantitation was <10 but my HCV AB W RFLX TO RIBA Was 59.4 what really does that mean. I am recovering from hep c treatment ended 3 yrs ago.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your antibody test is positive indicating past exposure and infection and if your viral load is undetectable after treatment, you have had a sustained viral response.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.