Hep C test
Oct 30, 2005
My recent test for HCV C Quantitation was <10 but my HCV AB W RFLX TO RIBA Was 59.4 what really does that mean. I am recovering from hep c treatment ended 3 yrs ago.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your antibody test is positive indicating past exposure and infection and if your viral load is undetectable after treatment, you have had a sustained viral response.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- What Are Some Ways You Can Get Std's?
- Can Hiv Infection Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can You Get HIV From A Dog Licking Your Vagina?
- Does Hepatitis C Delay Hiv Seroconversion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.