Undetectable for a year, no increase in CD4

I was diagnosed a little over a year ago (although expect I may have been infected for as long as 5-7 years before that). When diagnosed, my viral load was >750,000 with cd4 at 350 (17%). I started on Kaletra and Truvada for four months and switched to Truvada and Sustiva. I've been on that regimen for the past 8 months. (I've never missed a dose and take it at the same time every day). My viral loads came down very quickly (down to 2,000 in one month) and I've been undetectable for the past 8 months. However, after a rise to 500 right after starting medication, my cd4 has remained at between 350-370 over the past 8 months. My latest labs show continued undetectable viral load with cd4 of 364 (29%). I've heard that one should expect between a 50-100 increase in cd4s after a year of treatment. This has not happened. Is there anything I can do?

Stay the course. You have had a great response. Your CD4 percentage has increased by 12% which is excellent. Although this is not reflected in an increase in your absolute count, the percentage increase and undetectable viral load mean the meds are working.

Acute infection require medication?
Undetectable VL and Research