CD3 means what for HIV infected?
Oct 22, 2005
In the standard US lymphocyte subset panel 2, is there any relevance to the CD3 abs and % in assessing health of your patients?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
CD3 measures total t lymphocytes, including CD4 and CD8 cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Massage And HIV Transmission Risk
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Condom Broke
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.