|CD3 means what for HIV infected?
Oct 22, 2005
In the standard US lymphocyte subset panel 2, is there any relevance to the CD3 abs and % in assessing health of your patients?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
CD3 measures total t lymphocytes, including CD4 and CD8 cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sleeping With Someone Who Is Hiv Infected Mean You Will Become Infected?
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
- What Are Some Effects To Having Std?
- Are White Patches That Are On My Toungue A Sign Of HIV?
- Can Adults Get Aids From Breastmilk?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.