How long have I had HIV
Oct 22, 2005
I am 28 y/o and I just found out I had HIV Sept 19th. I got my first lab work done and my CD4 was 491 and my viral load was 9400. My boyfriend of 3 years died of a pain medication overdose Jan 2003 so he can not be tested and this was the first test I have ever had.I have had unprotected sex 3 times since his death. I was just curious if there was any way of telling about how long I may have been infected by my counts?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Fatigue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.