treatment

Can I be treated for my virus if my viral load is 10,000 and how ,where. I live in south central Pa. and no one does anything about this here except one person. He had me on shots and pills for this. Is there any ongoing treatment for this.

It would also be useful to know what your CD4 count is in relation to a viral load of 10,000. If your CD4 count is > 350-400, given that viral load, it is probably not necessary to be getting conventional HIV treatment now. If the CD4 count is lower than that, then it would likely be that HIV treatment is required. Yes, there are many different combination treatments that can be offered.

CD4-224; Viral load-undetectable
new diagnosis/scared/uncertain