Virus in tissue
Oct 22, 2005
Is there a test to determine if the virus is staging in lymph tissue? Might this be a consideration to viral load?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, there is no such test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Suboxone Cause Hep C?
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.