my viral laod

I am 34 years old and have been on a cocktail for more than a year now and my viral load just went from nothing to 99,000 in three months time i am on bactrim and that hasnt helped at all . what does that meen for me

If your viral load was truly undetectable on meds, and now you are still taking your meds without missing doses and the viral load is 99,000, that probably means your virus has developed some resistance. The first order of business is to repeat the test. If the viral load is still elevated, you need to get a resistance test. If the resistance test shows resistance to some or all of the drugs your are taking, you will probably need to change medicines.

AIDS Diagnosis ???
CD4 CD8 Readings