Very High Viral Load

In the past month I quickly got sicker than I ever got before in my life. Within hours of my feeling bad I was in bed and even unable to talk on the phone. I made an appointment after the 2nd day and managed to get to my doctor. I could barely walk. I have never been ill or in the hospital and had no idea what it was. I went back home after blood was taken and antibiotics given(just in case for what I am not sure) I unlocked my door because I thought I was going to die and I live alone. I went back to the doctor and found I have a viral load of over 7.5 million and was advised I have recently contacted HIV. They checked it twice and 7.5 million. I was put on truvada and sustiva right away. Its been over 3 weeks and I do feel better still strange and week since it wiped me out. I have not heard of anyone with such a high viral load. Any info on viral loads since I don't see that tests even go this high? I am thinking of checking into another doctor and I do not know what to look for or expect. Is this viral load very unusual?

That's an unusually high viral load. I'd be curious what assay was used, and whether they had to dilute the sample to get a number like that. None of the approved assays can quantitate viral load that high.

Many Thanks
why do some people go without meds?