new diagnosis know nothing

I was recently diagnosed + when I ended up in the hospital for a month with pcp. I had a cd count of 52. In the three weeks I was on the meds it went up to 299 vl 1900. I am figuring I have had it for about 8 years. Are my chances of having a normal life expectancy even though I am actually considered having AIDS? need info

You have had a great response to treatment so far. It is impossible to know or predict normal life expectancy. But as long as your immune system responds and you continue to take your meds, you will not be at risk for any opportunistic infections.

HIV or Lymes?
undetected viral load.