|When should I have CD4 / load done again?
Oct 8, 2005
Acute HIV infection in late May. Mid-July had 325 CD4 and 214,000 viral load. Mid-September, 340 CD4 and 26,000 viral load. How long should I wait to see where this is going by having the CD4 and viral load done again? Will December or January be okay?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yup, you should be OK to test at that time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- How Long Does Hpv Take To Develop?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.