|Viral Load for Hep C
Oct 8, 2005
Can the viral load go down from 3 million to 1 million in 4 months without any treatment?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It definitely can fluctuate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Distribution Of Hiv In The World
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- Will The Hpv Vaccine Help People Who Are Already Infected?
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Do Genital Warts Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Get Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.