|Viral Load for Hep C
Oct 8, 2005
Can the viral load go down from 3 million to 1 million in 4 months without any treatment?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It definitely can fluctuate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What Percentage Of People In The World Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Medications Are Prescribed For Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Transmission Of Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.