virual susceptibility test
Oct 8, 2005
I was diagnosed HIV+ in Feb-2005. At that time my CD4 was 544 and VL was 24,454. I went for my 6M F/U appt. on Sept-2005, and my numbers were; CD4=288 and VL=62,089. My Dr. suggested to start treatment but is running another set of numbers CD4 & VL. He also is running a virual susceptibility test, as well. He indicated this will give us more information on course of treatment. What are your thoughts?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Women Catch Hiv Letting Someone Eat Their Vagina?
- Do You Feel Warm When You Are Hiv Positive?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- What Are The Consequences Of Hiv Infection?
- How Long Does Hiv Skin Rash Last?
- Do People With Hiv Get Sarcoidosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.