virual susceptibility test

I was diagnosed HIV+ in Feb-2005. At that time my CD4 was 544 and VL was 24,454. I went for my 6M F/U appt. on Sept-2005, and my numbers were; CD4=288 and VL=62,089. My Dr. suggested to start treatment but is running another set of numbers CD4 & VL. He also is running a virual susceptibility test, as well. He indicated this will give us more information on course of treatment. What are your thoughts?

Yup, agree with the plan, provided the numbers are consistent with the last set, or if the CD4 count is lower and viral load higher.

Meds or not?
Viral Load for Hep C