Oct 8, 2005
I was recently diagnosed and treated for second stage syphilis. I was told that I can be cured, but I will always test positive due to the antibodies my body has produced. Is there any way for me to get rid of these antibodies or make them undetectable?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Black Spots?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.