Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Questions about my evolution

Dear Marck

First, sorry for my english, Im from Argentina and my english is terrorific!!!! I wiil try to do this in the corrct form.

First my status:

HIV + in March 05. Whitout drougs for the moment.

1.- March 520cd4 (29%) 600.000 cv

2.-May 609cd4 (31%) 238.000 cv

3.-july 590cd4 ( 30%) No carga Test.

4.- Agost 700cd4(35%) 180.000

5.-Octo 660cd4 (30%) 123.000.

Questions:

1.- Respect to my CD4, is this my Set Point?

2.- In my last lab, my CD4 go down to 35% to 30%.Is this alarm? significative?

3.- My CV is Go down ( whit out drugs) month to month, Why? is likely go to indetectable staus whithout drougs?

4.- How many time do you consider that i can state whit out drugs? one year more?

Dear Marck, thans for your help and for try to understand my englis!!!!!

Un caluroso abrazo desde Buenos AIres

1. Probably close to that number. 2. No, your first percent was 30%. So there has really been NO net change. 3. That is not a significant decline in viral load. Unlikely it will go down to undetectable without drugs. 4. I think you need a couple more test results to know for sure. I think your CD4 count will stay relatively high for awhile, but given the high viral load, you will need treatment sooner rather than later.

colour
Kaletra and Grapefruit Seed Extract?