CD4 with viral load info
Oct 2, 2005
My viral load is 14,909 my helper Cd4 level is 6% and absolute CD4 cells are 119.. do I have full blown aids???
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Anyone with a CD4 count < 200 or 14% by definition has AIDS. You need HIV treatment now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Do About Feeling Fatigued And Dizzy With Hep C?
- Neuropathy And Caffeine
- Symptoms Of Severe Hiv Anxiety
- If The Woman Already Has Hiv Can A Man Get It Through Vaginal Sex?
- How Families Deal With A Family Member With Hiv?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.