|When did I Get Infected?
Oct 2, 2005
I Tested HIV-positive in the beginning of August. I got my Tcell and Viral load results today (Sept 26, 2005). My Tcell count is 845 and Viral Load 1200. I know that these results are good. But does this mean i recently got infected or have i been infected for years? I don't ever remember seroconverting, and I have never been sick to the point where I cannot get out of bed (Thank God).
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately these results cannot tell you anything about timing of infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Topping With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.