need to understand something
Oct 2, 2005
If your cd4 count is 14 and just finding out that u have hiv.will taking meds help the count go up? and will u no longer be classified as having aids?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes HIV treatment will help and from a immunologic perspective you would not have AIDS anymore if the CD4 count went up enough.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Hiv Symptoms Can Swollen Lymph Nodes Be Painless
- Hiv Test At 1 Year Of Possible Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.