Headach, lymphnods?

I was diagnosed HIV+ in 1989, I'm part of a study for the UofM. I'm a 48 year old female who has been experiencing persistant headaches the last few years. I have clusters of just about pea sized lymph nodes in my neck and groin. I'm happy to say I've been on a drug holiday for 4 years now. I was in a study with an experimental drug for a year that shut down my syliva and tear ducts, lost 18 pounds in 8 weeks at the end of it. But back to my question of headaches, are these lymph nodes the blame?

You don't indicate what your current CD4 count is or whether it has been consistent over the last 4 years without HIV meds. You also don't indicate whether you have had any other symptoms (fever, etc) along with these headaches, or whether they have changed in nature. Reactive lymph nodes (that size and consistency) as you describe are very consistent with HIV infection. Although very unlikely that that these lymph nodes themselves are the cause for headaches, there are certain other kinds of infections or tumors that could explain enlarged lymph nodes along with headaches.

can u explain any of this #2
need to understand something