Sep 26, 2005
please doc i have hard on several occasions people talking about cd4 cell count, and i have tried to look up the meaning on the net but can not get anything. what does it mean to say cd4 cell count, what do these cells have to do with hiv infection, please i need to know.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
They are an important cell for your immune system and the primary cell that HIV infects.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Itchy Skin Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Does Loose Stool Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.