Re: Confused over Lymph Nodes
Sep 25, 2005
Thank you for your response on lymphocytes being recruited into Lymph nodes in HIV, but how does this occur in Aids, when there is Lymphocyte depletion?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Because some people with AIDS can still have a vigorous t cell response despite reduction in number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.