Sep 25, 2005
My question has to do with a non reactive syphilis test. Is it possible for the test to come back non resctive if blood was tested while being treated with cipro for epididimitis? Thanks for any info you may provide .
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The antibiotic has nothing to do with the lab result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Syphilis Testing While On Antibiotics
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.