Sep 25, 2005
My question has to do with a non reactive syphilis test. Is it possible for the test to come back non resctive if blood was tested while being treated with cipro for epididimitis? Thanks for any info you may provide .
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The antibiotic has nothing to do with the lab result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Syphilis Testing While On Antibiotics
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- Why Is There No Cure For Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Most Common Medication Prescribed For Gonorrhea?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Can Help Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.