confused about lab results
Sep 25, 2005
My t-helpers: 16.9 Normal: 42+-8 My t-suppressors: 35.2 Normal: 26+-7 My ratio: .48 Normal: 1.9+-.5
I have read your many answers to this question and am still confused. Sorry. Thanks so much.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
What is the question. In addition, what is your HIV viral load and how long have you been infected?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.