Sep 25, 2005
I have type 1A, what does that mean? My count is down to 300, my doctor said I am doing good, but I keep having high fever. Is that because I am fighting it?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I suggest you speak with your doctor about your symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.