Bloodroot for HIV
Sep 17, 2005
Are you aware of BR+, manufactured by yampa valley botanical, LLC? serious reduction in viral loads!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not aware of any randomized placebo controlled trials with this compound that demonstrate its activity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Tested Negative But My Partner Is Positive Am I Hiv Positive Also?
- Are Canker Sores Associated With Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair?
- How Long After Contracting Hepatitis Will I Test Positive?
- Are Hepatitis And Herpes The Same Thing?
- Is Low Temperature A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.