Viral Breakthrough=Resistance to all drugs currently taking?

I have been undectable for the past two years on a regimen of Viramune and Truvada. My lab blood work is better now than it was before I started meds and all of my liver enzymes are in the normal range. I feel great. I have no side effects and would prefer to be on this regimen for a long time. If/when there is actual viral breakthrough, does a person end up with resistance to just one of the drugs in the regimen or is the entire regimen compromised?

Thanks for the great work on here.

Resistance may develop to one or all drugs in the regimen. We cannot predict in a given patient what degree of resistance might develop.

fluctuation of HEP B antibody level
CD4 count the only important thing?